Yes you can we always accept applications if you are a talented artist and local we will be glad to consider. feel free to send us your resume at Dave@splashpaintwine.com
Yes we do have a minimum of 2. if only one person has signed up for a night's painting, we will call the painter before 2 pm to reschedule. Fortunately that only happend a few times in our first month of operation. The best way to ensure a class will be held is to sign up for it with your best friend so you will be sure to lock your painting and no cancellation will be happening.
Please remember that every seat we offer has been discounted at one time, when it was first posted on our calendar, so there was always an opportunity for those who have access to our offers to reserve it at a lower cost. Our discounts are posted on our Facebook page and emailed to everyone on our email list. If discounts encourage you to register, please keep your eye on our emails and facebook posting and sign up when the class is first posted; there is always a chance to receive a discount before you pay full price.
There is no "right or wrong" way... The key is to be 'loose' and have a great time!! not Fretting too much on details. The artist will guide you through basic steps knowing that most of us are not Picasso nor Monet. 90% of our clients have never painted before! Just come in loosen up have a great time, and see the inner artistic detail that your friends will see in your art!
On our calendar you will select the painting you would like to participate in. If you have a coupon or redemption code you can enter it in as you check out. Then you can process your payment 24/7 through our secure online payment system. We accept VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS.
Store credit will be given to individuals canceling with at least 48 hours notice. "No shows" will not be issued store credit or refunds.(Please leave voice mail if calling after hours, 239-304-9764).
Splash paint & Wine Is now serving mixed drinks...Margarita,
Pina Colada, Cosmopolitian & Strawberry Daiquiri MIXED DRINK
Yes we do off site parties we provide everything as if we were painting in the studio. We can come to your home or country club , club house, or pick a restaurant and we take care of the rest. A minimum of 10 painters will be required and no more then 40 painters will be accepted. Now if you want to throw the best birthday party, bachelorette, girls night out, couple night, anniversary we do have everything for you at the studio (Monday thru Thursday at no extra charge) just a minimum of 20 painters is required and no more than 45 painters. Splash Paint and Wine has catering through Chef Valerie. Contact the studio and she will design the best menu with you for the best party at a very affordable price.
Splash Paint and Wine does welcome you to bring your own small appetizer trays. Large coolers are not allowed due to space. Hard liquor is not permitted on premises. NO B.Y.O.B We do offer great wine by the bottle or by the glass and great beer at a very competitive price . For more formal and non drinker our non alcoholic beverage list include Soda, Bottle water and Gold Peak Tea.
By signing up to our guided paint sessions, we will give birth to the artist that was sleeping inside of you. Our Artist will walk you through each step with their knowledge. Splash Paint and Wine has more than 50 paintings that was designed especially for you. Splash Paint and Wine offers a wonderful and really affordable Wine selection. You will find not only vintages from the most well known domains but also small wineries with outstanding world class reds and whites. We have more than 200 different wines by bottle from United States as well as France, Italy, Australia, Spain, Chile and New Zealand. Our sommelier Astrid, would enjoy assisting you to select the perfect wine. To Consume or bring Wine or Beer you must be 21 years of age. Splash Paint and Wine reserve the right to ID.
- Parties can be held anytime during the Day
- A minimum of 10 children is required
- Each birthday party is scheduled for two hours, which includes one hour of eating and present-opening followed by a one-hour painting. Food is Extra charge if we provide
- You are welcome to arrive thirty minutes before the party starts to bring personal items for the party.
- You can bring a cake and any food and drink you would like, as well as utensils, plates, and paper goods.
- We can provide 1 tier cake with butter cream frosting (you pick the flavor), juice and soda we provide plates, plastic silverware, utensils and paper goods for the amount of $8.50 per child. (up grades are available for the cake call us or email us at splashpaintandwine.com for pricing)
- We provide the canvas and the paint.
- You pick the subject of the painting, all children's paint the same subject)
- A minimum of two responsible adults is required to be present at all times, or more according to the following formula: For age of 5 to 9 one for every 5 children's, for age of 10 to 13 one for every 10 children's
- The cost is $20 per child (or adult painter) there is no charge for adults who do not paint.
- The minimum cost is due when the reservation is made, and the final head count and balance are due one week prior the event.
- The maximum is 40 seats.
OPEN SESSION: Kids from 5.
MINI KIDO's SESSION: kids from 5 to 7.
BIG KIDO's SESSION: 8 to 12.
Kids under 13 are not permitted in the evening sessions.
Kids under 18 are not permitted to attempt the adult sessions.
Reservations are strongly recommended. We are often SOLD OUT!!! and space is limited for the comfort of our future artist. But if you decide at the last minute to join us give us a call so we can be ready to welcome you. We do not take reservations that have not been paid in full.We do not offer refunds but do offer store credit If you must cancel please call us at least 48 hr in advance.
2305 Davis Blvd
Naples FL, 34104
Yes you can, but we strongly recommend that if you do plan to walk in that you call us @ 239-304-9764 so we can confirm the event with you and be sure there's a place set up for you. Also if you do not sign up, you are running a few risks:
- The painting may have been change since the last time you looked at the calendar.
- We may be full
- The class may have been canceled because we had only one painter (or none) by 2pm that day.
YES WE DO! actually it's the coolest gift certificate that you can give to someone.
Our Splash gift Certificates are available for purchase online, or at our studio.
You are welcome to check for availability by calling us at 239-304-9764, Our reservation system is setup to be made online due to our updated in real time reservation system. ( By calling us we will go through the same online process to assist you for your registration)
But of course the answer is "NO"....
Multiple times and most often for couples the question pops up about different paintings since most of the couples do not want to have the same picture hanging on the wall at home. So Splash Paint and Wine encourages you to be original as you like... different colors, different composition, different design elements.... whatever you want to do to express your own originality. But everyone has to follow the guideline from the artist in charge of the session.
Just remember that the purpose of the class is to have fun.
Our calendar is regularly updated and can be changed anytime for a variety of reasons. One thing is 100% guaranteed that AS SOON AS ONE PAINTER SIGNS UP IT'S LOCKED IN AND THE PAINTING WILL NOT CHANGE. So don't worry you won't be signing up for a painting and have it change after you've signed up. SO IF YOU LIKE IT ... SIGN UP FOR IT.
1/ GUIDED SESSIONS:
* One of our fabulous Local artist will lead you through the paint session.
* Painting sessions start at $25 up to $65 depending on Time and Featured piece.
* NO BYOB at Splash Paint & Wine By visiting our
you will discover really interesting wines and great Prices.
* Seating is first come first serve, so be there on time if you want to be in the front row.
* Reserve your spot online by clicking on the
* Full payment is due at the time of your reservation.
* No kids under 13 on the evening session, unless posted.
* Kids under 15 must be accompanied by a adult.
2/ OPEN SESSIONS:
* From ages of 5 to 100+ you are welcome!
* Open session is available every day Look at our calendar.
* We always have an artist on site so you will be able to ask questions.
* Some painting ideas will be in our 1.2.3 Step.
* $15 - Bottle / Coconuts / Canvas panel (1)12 x 16 or (2) 11 x 8
Splash Paint and Wine executes our artwork with ACRYLIC PAINT